Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas

Christmas is almost here!!! I'm SOO excited. I love everything about this time of year: the weather, the family, the food, the decorations, the presents, the happiness, and the wonderful love. SO, I didn't get into CInderella at school, but I am SO relieved that I didn't. So, still no show going on for me, but roadshow is coming up at church and I am SOO excited to start....to any who are wondering, NO I DO not know what the show is going to be this time...I promise. Anyway, I am SO glad to be on vacation now. I can relax!!! So, I don't think I've mentioned this yet. My grandparents (my mom's parents) are currently in China teaching english and American culture at Tien Jen University (I do not know how to spell it). They'll be gone for the rest of the school year. We miss them a lot, but I for one am very proud of them for taking this on. It's a major culture shock. They're riding bikes to school everyday. Honestly, that's quite funny to me because I don't think I've ever seen either of my grandparents ride bikes before. But they are happy and having a great time. They do have to teach on Christmas because Christianity is not the dominant religion in China, but their students are bringing presents to my grandparents on Christmas. I'm so proud of my grandma and grandpa, but it's going to be an unusual Christmas this year without them here. So that's my life right now. I hope everything is going great with all those who read this blog. Much love, happiness, and prosperity during this beautiful season!!

No comments: