happy new year to you too, alex!! thanks for your sweet comment. rowan just loves all his (girl)friends in the ward!! wanna come babysit sometime?? he would love it... talk to you soon, love sis. dunning
Hey Alex, I posted a response to your comment on our blog. You were an awesome babysitter! I love your blog by the way. Say hello to your mom too. Shannon
I'm Alex (and the only one who posts on this blog). I attend the Orange County High School of the Arts in the Musical Theatre Department. My passion is performing in plays and musicals. I love to sing dance and act. I also love kids and learning. I'm an only child. My mom, Laura is a 6th grade teacher who also loves performing and my dad, Ken, is an artistic director for an advertising agency and is an amazing artist and has a great sense of humor. Then there's our dog Sandy who is crazy and cute. We are almost never bored with our lives because we've always got a lot going on. We love each other so much and love spending quality time together as a family.
2 comments:
happy new year to you too, alex!! thanks for your sweet comment. rowan just loves all his (girl)friends in the ward!! wanna come babysit sometime?? he would love it... talk to you soon, love sis. dunning
Hey Alex,
I posted a response to your comment on our blog. You were an awesome babysitter! I love your blog by the way. Say hello to your mom too.
Shannon
Post a Comment