OK, roadshow was Friday, March 7 and Saturday March 8. IT was AMAZING! Everyone was SO great! We got a superior rating from the judges. The audience absolutely LOVED our show!!! Great job to everyone!
So, now that roadshow is over, what will I do to satisfy my urge to do a show? Well, I was just cast as the lead role Marian Paroo in The Music Man. I am SOOOO excited to play the lead and to work with some great people! Performances are in late June, so it's not for a while, but I have rehearsals twice a week. It's going to be a great show!
That's my update right now. Everything with my mom and dad is pretty much the same. They're working at the same places and are still (and will always be) great parents!
That's it with us for right now! I hope all is well with everyone!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks SOOO much Sis. Camastro for working on roadshow with us! I think we did really well, and it was TONS of fun! I am super sad that its over, I wish it could go on all year! CONGRATS Alex on your lead role!!! That is so exciting! Let us know when it is, we would love to come see it!
~Brynn
Congratulations, Marian the librarian. What a ring that has. :) Let me know when the performances are exactly; I'd love to come and see it.
Post a Comment