Hey everyone! So, this past weekend was our youth conference. It was a lot of fun. We had some great games to play on the first day and then an amazing speaker. After that we had a dance in the parking lot of the church and that was super fun! Then there was a service project that I, unfortunately, didn't get to go to because of a rehearsal. Then there were some classes on dancing, dating, texting, and a great spiritual lesson. The speakers that night were great too! Then there was a dance that was pretty fun. The next day (Sunday) we drove up to camp James at Wild Rivers for our own Sacrament and Testimony meeting. What a great spiritual experience. Thanks to everyone who put youth conference together and thanks Sister Peo for housing us girls!!
School is almost out!! YAY! I get out June 5th. Finals are coming up, but I think I'm OK. My conservatory (arts classes from 2:10 pm-4:50 pm) ended on Thursday, so from now until the rest of the year I get out at 2:00 pm.
The Music Man rehearsals are going well. I am so excited to play Marian in this show. I LOVE going to rehearsals and I never want it to end. The cast is great and the directors are absolutely AMAZING! I am so blessed with talents and opportunities and with so many great and talented people to work with. The show is June 26, 27, and 29. Those are the dates I'm playing Marian. I've been handing out flyers to everyone I know too.
I hope all is well with everyone out there!!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK, I need tickets to the 26th. (I am out of town for the rest.) Who do I talk to? I'm really excited to see it! I love the piano teacher song.
Post a Comment