Sunday, June 15, 2008
Here I go....
Ok, so this coming week is tech week for my show: The Music Man. This means that I have rehearsal from 5:15 pm until about 10:00 or 11:00 every night Monday through Thursday with shows all weekend. Now, call me crazy, but I LOVE tech week. It's stressful and physically and emotionally straining, but I really enjoy rehearsing. But, right after my third show this coming weekend, I have girls' camp with church. This is a camp for all the girls at church 12-18 years old and we totally "rough it" with our cabins and indoor plumbing ;). Well, this year, I am a youth camp leader (basically a camp counselor) so I have to teach a couple of classes and sing in the camp talent show and co-coreograoh a number for that talent show. Only, I have to leave a day early to go to a pick up rehearsal for The Music Man and then have three shows that weekend too! AHH! I absolutely LOVE my life right now though. Even though things are hectic and crazy with a capital C, I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. To those of you who know about The Music Man, I hope you can make it...remember, I have the lead on June 26, 27, and 29; and to those of you already coming to the show , I hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to see you there! Thanks EVERYBODY for your AMZING and NEVERENDING support and love!!!! Here I go with my week. Love and Smiles to all!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment