Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Post Show Depression

So, The Music Man has sadly come to an end. We had a great show with some wonderful audiences (thanks SO much to those of you who came to support) and some funny incidents. We had some technical issues, but over all the show was a phenomenal experience. SInce I had the lead, once the show started, I didn't rest until it was over. I was on stage a lot and when I wasn't, I was changing costumes and/or shoes. I would not have had it any other way, though. I had the BEST time rehearsing for this show and an even better time performing it. I am absolutely devastated that it's over and have to keep myself busy so that I don't just burst into tears. This just goes to show that I really am doing what I love. Performing is without a doubt my passion. I will post lots of pics later and probably some video clips from the show. Thanks again to all those who came and I hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did. Hope everyone's summer is going wonderfully!! :D

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh Alex you were so wonderful! I am so glad I had the opportunity to come watch you!!! Music Man has so many songs that I love and it was great to revisit them.