Sunday, November 18, 2007

ITALY!

OK, so this summer, my parents and I took a trip to ITALY! We toured Rome, Venice, Florence, and Tuscany. We saw so many WONDERFUL things!!! We saw Michelangelo's Statue of David & The Sistine Chapel. We took a gondola ride, we walked through Rome and Venice and Florence and Tuscany. We saw the catacombs, the leaning Tower of Pisa, the coliseum, the Pantheon, the Vatican, the Trevy fountain (where we all threw in coins and made wishes) and of course the beautiful landscape of Italy. We were on a tour for 8 days and the last day, my parents and I roamed around Rome! It was the best vacation I've ever been on! I even left a part of me there...OK, when we went to Venice, we stayed on the island of Lido. Now, on Lido, there are VERY few cars and a lot of people ride bikes. Well, we were getting off the boat and my mom tells me to look and se over 100 bikes barked by the dock. Well, there was a tiny edge and the concrete that I completely missed and scraped my big toe on the ground. I didn't think much of it until it started to bleed. And it REALLY bled. It was SOOO gross. I'm not going to go into any more detail about the blood. It hurt SO badly for a long time. We wrapped it up with gauze and medical tape, but it was really painful to walk on. So, now, my blood is on the street of Lido. But, other than that, our trip was an AMAZING adventure through Italy!!!

No comments: