Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pictures of Performing with the Pros


That's me with David Burnham....Isn't he CUTE?!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

hey alex
you look gorgeous
seems like you had a great night at performing with the pros
luv ya

Josh said...

What a darling picture!! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see what you're up to!!!

Alyssa said...

cute picture girl! Guess where I am? Las Vegas airport! I'm flying to Cali! I hope you're going to be in town this sunday so i can see you!

Danielle said...

I am so excited that you have joined the blogging world! Be careful as it is very addicting!!!

Allison Nelson said...

Sounds like a great revue. Are you rehearsing INto the Woods yet?

Clarkes said...

What a great experience! I'm so glad Brynn told me about your blog so I can catch up with you. -SC