Sunday, November 18, 2007
Our new blog!
Hi everyone! I'm Alexandra (Alex) Camastro and this is my family's new blog. My mom, Laura, is a sixth grade teacher. She also teaches piano and voice a few times a week. My mom also plays the flute and she dances. She really loves music and has made it a very important part of my life. My dad, Ken, is an artistic director at an advertising agency and has created commercials and print ads for various companies such as Mazda. My dad is also a clown. He is so funny! He has the greatest jokes and the best comedic timing ever! I'm Alex. I am an only child. I go to the Orange County High School of the Arts in the Music and Theatre department. I L-O-V-E LOVE to perform in musicals, so there will be a lot of pics of my shows up here very soon. And of course, we can't forget our beloved Sandy! Our corgi/shelti/something else. She is so silly sometimes and really cute. We love her. So, that's our family! Welcome to our new blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment