Sunday, November 18, 2007

Performing With the Pros

Hello all! At my school, OCHSA, we put on a show called Performing with the Pros. The school asks a working professional performer to come to put on a musical revue with some students. The professional this year was David Burnham. He was in the orginal broadway cast of The Light in the Piazza, he replaced Donnie Osmond as Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, among many other roles. So, I auditioned and got in! I was very excited to start. We only had 2 weeks to put on a two act show. It was stressful, but a lot of fun. David was SO beyond sweet. He became friends with all of us! He was so nice. So, we did numbers from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Big River, The Wizard of Oz, Little Shop of Horrors, Dream Girls, Children of Eden, Wicked, and a few more. It was a lot of fun!! Enjoy the pic! (the picture I posted was the only good quality picture I have. The pictures of the actual performance are really poor quality).

No comments: